- Practical, applied field research that meets the knowledge needs of commercial growers and agribusiness.
- Agricultural field research across major cropping regions. We have research teams operating in all Australian states, and the networks to undertake trials in most horticultural crops – from apples to avocados.
- Product development expertise for agricultural inputs (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, biological controls, plant growth regulators, fertilisers, soil amendments).
- Quality assurance for field residue trials (GLP accredited).
- Plant pathology expertise in paddock surveys, paddock trials, pot trials and laboratory diagnostics.
- Product registration trials for submissions.
- Co-operative research work with key agricultural industries to identify and resolve commercial production issues.
Peracto is able to conduct out-of-season trials for Northern Hemisphere clients. Clients can achieve two season’s trials in the one calendar year by establishing trials in the Southern Hemisphere, thus completing registration submissions sooner.